Are you ready for tomorrow?
In the next few weeks, the decisions you make will have significant ramifications on your retirement. Between choosing the various pension options, social security maximization strategies, sustainable annual VIP withdrawal amounts, the influence of potential tax changes, and health insurance and/or Medicare; there are many reasons you might consider financial planning. During these monumental, life changing milestones, it is important to proactively prepare for the journey ahead.
Our team in Bellevue has extensive experience planning with Boeing families. We have been there for the new home purchases, the graduations, and the retirement celebrations; but we have also been there for the uncertain times. We are here to help. Our detailed approach to financial planning considers your specific goals and situation, which provides you with advice and guidance based on your individual needs, wants, and wishes. We are not just another voice on the other end of a 1-800 call; we are a partner that will work with you to ensure you have the knowledge and support you need every step of the way. Our clients prefer having a documented financial plan, a personal advisor they can call directly, and a team with the experience and dedication to help them make these personal and permanent decisions.
How we can help
We provide a thorough approach to financial planning that allows you to make an informed choice about the options you have. Here are only a sample of the factors and tools involved in our financial planning process:
- Pension Optimization Strategies
- Survivorship Options
- Pension vs. Lump Sum
- Pension Maximization Strategies
- Social Security Strategies
- Social Security Maximization
- Spousal Social Security Analysis
- Retirement Expense and Budgeting Tools
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Tools
- Consolidated Wealth Management
- See all of your accounts in one place
- Comprehensive Reporting System
- Portfolio Analysis
- How much risk am I exposed to?
- What returns should I expect on average?
- How would a downturn impact your retirement?
- Tax Considerations
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Pre-tax, after-tax, Roth distribution strategies
- Roth Conversions
- Healthcare Cost Analysis
- Medicare cost analysis
- Transitioning Between Health Insurance Plans
- Long Term Care planning
- Dental insurance options
- Estate Planning/Trusts
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance Repair
- Debt Considerations
- VIP Loans
- Other Debt
You cannot make decisions on things you are unaware of. It is important now more than ever to review all your options so you can make an informed choice. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to speak to an independent financial advisor about your situation.